Coming Q4 2023
Broadcasting to over 75 Million Homes and 64 Million On-Demand Viewers
BE SEEN ON NATIONAL TV
VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY…
TV “Rolling End Credit” $1,000
“Thank You” acknowledgement in the episode’s end rolling credits
- Prominently display Your Company Logo in the “Rolling TV End Credits”
- Video Clip showing your name and company logo as a supporter
- Ideal for your Company Website
- Video Clip of your “Rolling End Credits” displaying your company logo
- Sized for Instagram and other Social Media Platforms
- Social Media posts showing your support
- National Video and Digital Press Release Announcing Your Generous Support
- Permanent listing on a Sponsor Thank You Page acknowledging support displaying your logo with a link to your website
- Permanent listing on the Art Adventures TV and First Responder 911 Foundation websites
To Equine Therapy Organizations
I am proud to announce that First Responder 911 Foundation was just chosen to be featured in one of six episodes of ART ADVENTURES broadcasting nationally during Q4 2023 on FOX Business News Network. The TV Producer of this powerful series chose us for the work we are doing for First Responders through equine assisted therapy. Each exciting episode engages the audience, artists and highlights the cause.
The artists spend time exploring the foundation and understanding our focus and commitment. Through their eyes and creative talents, the artists capture the heart and soul of the foundation in their paintings. Each with their own unique style and perspective, telling our story.
The series will air later this year as it is currently in production. The audience is broad, reaching over 75 million households each time it airs. It is expected to air more than once and will be available On-Demand and promoted on major streaming platforms reaching over a additional 64 Million active viewers which should help bring to light the benefits of Equine Assisted Therapy and its availability worldwide.
“I would like others involved in equine therapy to also benefit from this vast exposure”
Join us today and we will list your organization in the TV episode’s “Rolling End Credits” and on our website, where we will include your contact information and a direct link to your website. With so many viewers being directed to your website, it will boost your website’s SEO and bring new awareness for your organization. I hope to include many of you on our site so we can collectively advance the awareness of Equine Assisted Therapy for all those in need.
If you would like to speak with me, please feel free to reach out. I would welcome your call.
Bill M. Atalla
3857 Birch Street, Suite 3158 Newport Beach CA 92660
707-363-2676 (m) 949-423-3384 (o)